A staple vegan breakfast for me that is easy to put together, easy to pack and go in the morning and flexible for what you have on hand.
- 1/3 cup large flake oats
- 1 banana sliced in medallions
- 1 tbsp hemp hearts
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp ground flax seed
- 1 tbsp pumking seeds raw
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/3 cup blueberries frozen is fine
- 1/2 cup almond milk any non-dairy milk of choice
- Add seeds and cinnamon to 2 cup container like a canning jar, wide mouth is convenient
- Add sliced up banana, cover and shake. This coats the banana with seed/cinnamon mixture for better dispersion
- Add the blueberries and cover and shake again
- Cover with almond milk.
- Close container and place in refrigerator until next day or when needed.
I’ve made up several of these ahead of time and kept for 3 maybe 4 days. Change up banana for chunked up peach or apple. Change blueberries for any frozen berries or fruit that you have on hand.