There are a ton of recipes out there for overnight oats, this one is mine. It’s my go-to for meal prep and my regular take to work breakfast. I enjoy it immensely and don’t seem to tire of it.
It’s also quite flexible as you can change up the fruit and berries with whatever you have on hand. Also provides you with a good amount of protein, omegas and anti-oxidants.
Give it a try, you won’t regret it
- 1/3 cup large flake oats
- 1 banana sliced in medallions
- 1 tbsp hemp hearts
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp ground flax seed
- 1 tbsp pumking seeds raw
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/3 cup blueberries frozen is fine
- 1/2 cup almond milk any non-dairy milk of choice
- Add seeds and cinnamon to 2 cup container like a canning jar, wide mouth is convenient
- Add sliced up banana, cover and shake. This coats the banana with seed/cinnamon mixture for better dispersion
- Add the blueberries and cover and shake again
- Cover with almond milk.
- Close container and place in refrigerator until next day or when needed.